Choosing Eyeglass Frames
Choosing the right eyeglass frames for your face can be difficult. Your frames can show off your taste and personality. That’s why our team at Lisa M. McDevitt, O.D. in Reading, PA wants to help. Our optometrist, Dr. Lisa, knows that your eye care is more than just an eye exam. We offer personal attention and care to help our patients find the perfect set of frames.
Choosing the Right Frames
Our customized selection of quality eyeglasses has something for everyone. If you are a beginner, you can start with simpler glasses and develop your collection over time. Alternatively, if you are an avid collector, we have a great variety of exclusive brands to choose from.
We offer affordable eyeglass frames, designer prescription glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses with great deals and the best warranty policies. Sometimes, you may need to return a pair to find what works best for you. We know that is part of the process.
What We Offer
When you think of eyeglasses, you probably think of vision correction. However, there are several other factors to consider when choosing fames, including face shape.
- Wide face frames: People with wider faces often find that angular frames work for them. Frames that are wider than your face may suit you best.
- Small face frames: People with smaller faces generally look better with longer-lensed frames. These can provide balance to your features.
- Oval or heart-shaped faces: Rectangular eyeglass frames are often the best choice for people with round, oval, or heart-shaped faces.
- Square faces: People with a square-shaped face find there is a large variety of eyeglasses that can flatter their features. This shape is characterized by a strong jawline, which makes glasses that ride higher on your nose add length to your face.
- Diamond-shaped faces: With full cheeks and a narrow forehead and jawline, diamond-shaped faces are the rarest face shape. An oval or rimless frame with a strong brow line is ideal for this face type. These provide balance and can highlight your favorite features.
These general guidelines are a great place to start when looking for the perfect frames.
Contact Us Today
Our eyeglass frames are available in numerous designs, colors, shapes, and styles. Selecting from the latest trends or timeless classics that match your personality best is an important task. Dr. Lisa and our team are experts in helping you with this decision. We will offer you professional advice and assistance in purchasing.
To learn more about our line of eyeglass frames or to schedule an appointment with our optometrist, call Lisa M. McDevitt, O.D., located in Reading, PA, at (610) 796-1300.